Tuesday 6 October 2015

4 Chic Beanies to Try out This Season.





Hey you.Yes you.You look mod.P.S I totally love your beanie.

Remember when you were little,those beanie like headwear you’ d get served with, when just a feel or even the thought of cold would cross your guardian’s mind?Mboshoris(monkey face) .Yes, you got it right.Well,I would fall to the ground in a mighty tantrum  fit after trying all I could to fight the wearing process.This being my last straw, I’d hope as I rolled myself
back and forth  on the floor that this thing, that felt like a house over my head , would somehow let loose(#tantrums don’t fail me now)because if I’d get caught helping myself out of it, my mom would smack me silly and I’d wish I hadn’t  been born.Such are the chronicles of being an African kid that I can’t help but laugh when I look back at.Off memories back then.Sigh.Moving along…

There is something about a beanie,literary,being the cherry atop a cake.The cake being your outfit obviously.Just like shoes,a beanie can make or break your look.So what's the trick you ask?Am guessing there is none  because fortunately for us these beanies come with a make-your-look-only instructions.Delightful.Isn’t it?

 






Clearly,the only thing you need to be breaking… is into style.Style is a language as much as its an art.1000+ words in just one look and what more can we say?I’ll let you in on one thing or probably two,heck make it ten,for that matter.Foremost,this is nothing like the mboshoris then again no one will smack you just incase you decide to get them off your head or pop one on a not so cold day.Heck if its your style; you like it, its quite simply just dorn it.Sometimes the feel of studded yarn is all we need in our closets to take your look to another level and all available in an array of swanky designs leaving you feeling voguish all day.So why not get beanie-d?

 All featured beanies by Zana Adorn.


Peace,love and beanie-d.Catch you next time loves.








10 comments:

  1. i want a magical beanie that will make me as cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really awesome beanies. More so with the incoming cold. Cool stuff zana dorn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too cool hey!The cold is just another reason to keep it stylish.Zana Adorn has got it all figured,I reckon :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also https://juicewrldmerch.net/black-color-with-purple-text-juicewrld-merch-hoodie/

    ReplyDelete